lunedì 18 maggio 2009

l'intolleranza umana

BLACK LIES AND REVELATIONS




When yours smiles become lies under yours lips,
When what you are looking for is not the truth
And the secrets are revealed,
You'll find in yourselves yours real essence
and that all of yours beliefs aren't so truthful,
and I will be there with my bleeding heart
with my wasted months, with my wasted nights and dreams
and I'll spear yours despicable brains with my unspeakable silence.
farewell dear friends of no one.... farewell!

Dedicata ai 3/4 delle persone che ho dovuto sopportare per gli scorsi 5 anni.
Spero che nella vostra splendida vita troverete tante persone speciali come voi, che vi facciano sentire così come mi sono sentita nell'ultimo anno e soprattutto negli ultimi 4 mesi durante i quali vedervi tutte le sante mattine è diventato un incubo tale da non voler più entrare in quelle 4 mura, sono diventata intollerante a voi, al vostro falso modo di fare, alle vostre stupide frasi senza senso.

2 commenti: